Restored Hope is a non-profit that works with with women and children experiencing trauma through offering contemplative practices. Spiritual Activism will work closely with Restored Hope to continue offering programs on the south and west sides of Chicago. Stay tuned for more information about specific projects.
- How to Get off the “Me Plan” Without Forgetting About “Me” : A Guide for Helping Others while Maintaining Healthy Boundaries. April 2, 2019
- Living With an Undiagnosed Partner March 30, 2019
- Dear Shambhala Sangha: March 19, 2019
- My Spiritual Teacher Committed Sexual Assault. And He Saved my Life. What Does that Mean Now? March 18, 2019
- Stuckness, Freezing, and Thawing Out February 1, 2019